Botox face — cardinal changes in several movements
Technology of conducting
Non-surgical facial rejuvenation is performed in the office of a doctor-cosmetologist. At the first consultation there is an acquaintance with the patient and his problem. An examination is made for contraindications. The dosage of the preparation and the number of necessary sessions are chosen. If everything is in order and the client is ready for the procedure, zones of future injections are delineated. The skin is treated with an antiseptic, following an anesthetic gel. When the frost has worked, the specialist proceeds to perform. Botox injections are done intramuscularly with a thin needle of an insulin syringe or a special device. The session lasts no more than half an hour. After the termination, the doctor puts on a skin anesthetizing and anti-inflammatory creams for fast healing. Completely the effect appears after two weeks, but there are cases when the result becomes noticeable after 2-3 days. It lasts from six months to a year. It all depends on the individual characteristics of the patient. When the term expires, the drug is taken out of the body. Despite the fact that botox is a toxin of a dangerous disease, its use for cosmetic purposes is completely safe.
Indications for conduction
Botox injections from wrinkles correct the following cosmetic imperfections:
• Longitudinal wrinkles of the forehead
• Frown line
• Wrinkles in the corners of the eye
• Wrinkles on the wings and back of the nose
• Lowered eyebrows
• Pregnancy or lactation period;
• Allergy to a component of the drug;
• Neuromuscular pathologies;
• Inflammation of the skin;
• Poor blood clotting;
• Use of anticoagulants;
• Renal and hepatic insufficiency;
• Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
• Infectious diseases;
Usually the procedure is quick and painless. But in case of hypersensitivity or unprofessional physician such side effects may appear:
• the lowering of the eyelid or eyebrows;
• redness from pricks;
• painful sensations;
• problems with vision;
• unplanned muscle paralysis.
In order to avoid unpleasant consequences,
before the procedure, a complete diagnosis of the patient is necessary.
Recommendations for restoration
That the rehabilitation period has passed easily and imperceptibly, it is important to follow the next recommendations:
• Do not sleep on the abdomen on the day of the procedure;
• Do not touch or massage the injection site;
• First day to reduce mimic activity;
• Do not use makeup for two days;
• Abandon alcohol, antibiotics and anticoagulants for several days;
• Limit visits to sauna, bath, solarium and beach for two weeks;
• Stop visiting the gym for a week.
The dosage of Botox is measured not in grams, but in units of action. This is important to know, because the number of units used and the prices for services are formed.
• for correction of horizontal folds: 3-12 units;
• for smoothing the interbrow fold: 6-22 units;
• for leveling «crow’s feet»: 6-14 units;
• for tightening the corners of the mouth: 2-6 units;
• to eliminate wrinkles above the lip: 3-6 units.
The dosage of the medicine is set by the doctor to each patient individually.Officiallythree medicines — Botox, Dysport and Xeomin.areregistered in Ukraine.
Complete the procedure
We know how important it is for a woman to feel beautiful and desirable. In view of this, we effectively solve the problems associated with aging. After Botox you will forget for a long time what wrinkles are. We guarantee 100% result, professionalism of our doctors and high level of service.