Botox of the neck and décolleté zone− take a breath with the young breast
The skin on the neck and in the décolleté, as on the face, is very thin. Under the influence of external factors or increased muscle activity, deep creases appear in these zones. Injections of botox block neuromuscular impulses, thereby smoothing the formed wrinkles. The result is the reduction of circular wrinkles and the restoration of intercellular nutrition. Our cosmetologist examines the problem zone, selects the medicine and its dosage. The procedure is injectable intramuscular with a thin needle or special device to a depth of 0.3 mm. The session lasts from 15 to 30 minutes. The result is saved for an average of six months.
Benefits of using
Despite the fact that Botox is a poison, it is absolutely safe.
• Absence of painful sensations
• The effect occurs within a week
• Natural withdrawal from the body
At the end of the term, botulin toxin is excreted from the muscles, so a second procedure is needed.
• Not addictive
• Pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
• Poor blood clotting;
• Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
• Inflammation of the skin;
• Allergy to the drug;
• Renal and hepatic insufficiency;
• Propensity to keloid scars;
• Intake of anticoagulants;
• Age to 18 and after 65.
Before the procedure of administration you should limit the intake of antibiotics and hormonal medicines, as well as increased physical exertion. After botox into décolleté and neck it is recommended:
• Do not take the horizontal position for 4 hours after the procedure;
• Do not use makeup for the first two days;
• Do not massage the treated area;
• Give up on drinking alcohol, antibiotics and anticoagulants for two weeks;
• Restrict sports for a week;
• Refuse to visit the sauna, bath, solarium and beach for three weeks;
• Be careful in excessive consumption of liquid;
• Do not perform other cosmetic procedures until the botox injections are completely restored.
Price formation in Kiev
The cost of Botox injections in the neck and décolleté zone consists of the following items:
• Dosage of the medicine;
• Its manufacturer;
• The age of the patient;
• Prestige of the salon or clinic;
• Experience of a specialist;
• The nature of the problem being solved.
On average, 40 units of the medicine are needed to smooth wrinkles in the décolleté zone.
After the procedure, certain complications are possible.
• Internal hemorrhage;
• Bruises and hematoma.
These side effects are not dangerous and are inherent in people with increased sensitivity. But it is better to follow strictly all the recommendations of a skin care at home.
The used medicine
Modern Ukrainian cosmetology often uses three officially registered medicines on the territory of the country: Botox, Dysport and Xeomin. Botox dosages are measured by units of action.
Work with the medicine
Botox should be used by a specialist with specialized medical education. The procedure is performed only in the office of the clinic or salon.
Why should you contact us?
The team of the laser cosmetology center «Della Rossa» is glad to offer you its services.With us, you will receive a high level of service at reasonable prices, quality drugs and our many years of experience. All you need to do to get closer to the body of your dreams is to apply online at our website. We will call back soon and help at all stages.