When there is not enough volume by nature, lips fillers are used. Today fillers have an animal or synthetic protein in the composition. Their goal is to make the lips bigger, adjust the shape and volume, and eliminate fine wrinkles around. The most popular are lip liners based on hyaluronic acid.
Correction of the lips is carried out when it is necessary to correct such defects:
• Lowered corners of the lips;
• Insufficient volume;
• A suffered trauma or an operation that disrupts the habitual appearance;
• Pronounced nasolabial folds.
The most popular fillers include brands Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, and Princess.
Fillers for lips based on hyaluronic acid are able to maintain their effect up to two years.
Rating of fillers for lips: Restylane, Hyaluronic lip liner, Princess, Juviderm Filler.
By preparing for the session: you need to stop taking anticoagulants, alcohol and vitamin E, because they kindle blood.
Contraindications for use
• Pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
• Propensity to form keloid scars;
• Autoimmune diseases;
• Dermatological diseases;
• Individual intolerance to the drug.