The fillers in nasolabial folds will help adjust the age changes. The essence of correction is that the empty space under the skin is filled with special fillers, which are active substances. After their introduction the wrinkles are smoothed, and the face is rejuvenated for at least six months.
Only a certified specialist has the right to conduct the procedure, for such manipulations a medical education is required. Usually, hyaluronic acid-based fillers are used for correction, such as Juviderm, Restylane, Surdjiderm. In addition to acid, the fatty tissue of the patient is also used as alternatives to hyaluronate.
Contraindications for the fillers in nasolabial folds:
• Pregnancy and lactation;
• Temperature, ARI;
• Individual intolerance to the drug.
• Visits to the sauna, solarium, bath, beach and gym — all places where it is possible to kindle blood;
• Intake of alcohol and anticoagulants — for the same reason.
• Touch and massage the face so that the gel does not migrate.
• Use cosmetics in the first day.
• Engage in facial expressions for several days, in order to avoid the wrong distribution of the drug.
With the fillers in the nasolabial folds, the face really changes. It becomes clean, the skin is even, and wrinkles are smoothed. You can get such a dizzying result at the laser cosmetology center «Della Rossa».