Features of contouring plasty
Contouring plastyfiller is a non-surgical procedure, the purpose of which is to smooth out wrinkles and adjust the contours of the face with the help of filler drugs. After the introduction of fillers under the skin, there is rejuvenation and significant changes in appearance. The advantages of the procedure are its quick and easy execution, when even anesthesia or rehabilitation period is not required. The main substance used is hyaluronic acid. Contour plastic is a procedure for replenishing the volume in any area of the body. It is important to understand that contour plastic guarantees only an aesthetic result.
Indications for use:
• Too thin lips;
• Fuzzy outline;
• Deep creases on the skin;
• Mimic wrinkles;
• Nasolabial folds
• Acne and post-acne;
• Sunken cheeks;
• Lack of fullness of cheekbones;
• Irregular chin shape;
• Pronounced nasolacrimal fissures;
• Omission of the eyelids;
• Double chin;
• Bags and circles under the eyes.
Technology of the procedure
The face contouringplasty with fillers or any other part of the body is carried out only by a certified specialist. Only she can find the right drug and choose places for injections. First the doctor examined the patient for contraindications. Then the doctor opens the ampoule with the drug at the client, picks up the drug in syringes and makes point microinjections on the previously marked area. The session for the cosmetologist lasts from 15 to 40 minutes, depending on the corrected site.
The safety of the obtained effect depends on the conditions of skin care after the procedure.
It is worth to follow the standard rules:
• In the first day you cannot wash, strain facial expressions and use makeup;
• To suspend a visit to the sauna, solarium, bath, beach, gym and beauty salons for two weeks;
• Do not massage or touch the correction zone to avoid migration of the gel; • abandon alcohol and anticoagulants until complete recovery;
• Carefully observe hygiene conditions.
Depending on the individual characteristics of the body, the effect can last from six months to two years.
Contouring plastyis not suitable for all because of a number of contraindications:
• Pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
• Chronic diseases;
• Problems with blood coagulability;
• Propensity to form keloid scars;
• Dermatological diseases;
• Inflammation of the skin;
• Previous chemical peeling;
• Presence of silicone;
• Benign and malignant neoplasms in the correction zone;
• Autoimmune diseases;
• Individual intolerance to the drug.
It is important before the procedure to undergo a complete examination for contraindications in order to avoid complications.
Cost of manipulation
On contour plastics by fillers, the price consists of such factors:
• The level of the institution;
• Experience of a specialist;
• The age of the patient;
• The degree of the problem being solved;
• Used fillers.
Just buy fillers for contouring plastic does not make sense, because you can get to the poor quality of the product, and it’s strictly forbidden to carry out the procedure on your own.