Indications for the procedure
1. Wrinkles in the corners of the lips;
2. Deepnasolabial folds;
3. Labial vertical wrinkles;
5. Irregular shape of the lips;
6. Blurred contours of the face;
7. Small volume of lips and cheekbones;
8. Decreased skin elasticity;
9. Pronouncednasolocular furrows;
10. Lowered corner of the mouth;
11. Delayed metabolic process in cells;
12. Dry skin.
The essence of the procedure is that the empty space inside the skin is filled with special gels. After such filling, even deep wrinkles are smoothed out, aligning nasolabial and interbrow folds. And the effect can last up to two years. Correction of nasolabial folds is carried out with a syringe with a thin needle.