Contour plastic — what is it?
Contour plastic is the administration of microimplants into the skin, which fill the formed wrinkles and increase the volume of the treated area of the face or body. The main advantage of this technique is its complete safety and good susceptibility of the organism to the medicines used.
In the cosmetology a huge amount of the injected into the skin gels is used.
Another name for this class of medicine is the filler.
A feature of the medicines used in the treatment is their ability not only to fill defects or adjust contours, but also to stimulate the production of the body’s own collagen and hyaluronic acid. As a result, the defect is corrected with a significant rejuvenating effect.
This procedure is recommended for clients aged over 30 years.
The following types of contour plastics are most popular:
• Correction of the face;
• Correction of cheekbones (visual increase or decrease);
• Correcting the shape of the lips, increasing their volume;
• Elimination of facial wrinkles, alignment (smoothing) of creases near the lips, nose and chin;
• Removal of wrinkles around the eyes and correction of the depth of the lacrimal groove.
The main advantages of contour plastics are:
• Sufficiently low cost of treatment;
• Combination of visual correction of a defect with rejuvenation and regeneration of skin tissues;
• Short rehabilitation period;
• Minimal risk of complications and side effects.
The limitations, which should be remembered:
• Treatment course consists of several therapy sessions;
• A relatively short-term effect with the need to re-conduct the procedure;
• The inability to correct serious cosmetic defects.
Contour plastic begins with selection of the optimal medicine for the patient, the dosage and the number of sessions needed to achieve a cosmetic effect.
Immediately before the beginning of the procedure, a treatment zone is drawn, treatment with antiseptic medicines is performed and an anesthetic is injected. Then the doctor, using a syringe with a thin needle, injects the medicine into the skin to a depth of 0.4 to 1.5 mm.
The duration of the session can last from 30 to 60 minutes. The final result is shown within a week. Depending on the indications, the characteristics of the patient’s body and the medicine used, the achieved effect can last from several months to several years.
Common contra-indications for all types of contour plastics are:
• Hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid;
• Presence of inflammatory processes in the correction zone;
• Period of pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding);
• Propensity to form scars (hypertrophic or keloid);
• Autoimmune diseases;
• Acute rheumatoid arthritis with complications;
• Diseases of the cardiovascular system;
• Oncological diseases or the presence of neoplasms of any kind in the injection zone;
• Recent conduct of a course of immune or laser therapy, deep peeling, skin resurfacing, other aggressive cosmetic procedures;
• Blood-clotting disorder due to taking medicines that reduce coagulability or for other reasons;
• Impaired liver and kidney function.
How much does contour plastic in Kiev cost?
The determination of the price of the procedure is influenced by several factors, on which the final cost of treatment depends.
• The client’s age and individual characteristics;
• Complexity (kind) of the problem being solved;
• The number of necessary procedures;
• Cost of medicine used;
• The salon′s prestige.
In the for laser cosmetic center «Della Rossa», you can undergo treatment and guaranteed get the expected result with reasonable costs and at the highest level.