The most popular rejuvenating cosmetic procedure is micro-current electrical stimulation. It is an effect on the face skin of weak electrical impulses. Micro-current electrical stimulation has its positive effects on the skin, lymphatic system and muscles. Indications for the procedure:
• Thin, dry skin of the face.
• The first signs of aging.
• Fine and deep wrinkles.
• Hypertonus of muscles.
• Skin pigmentation.
• Vascular asterisks.
• Second chin and not clear contours of the face.
• Swelling and dark circles under the eyes.
• Atonic leather. Stretch marks.
• Weak muscles on the abdomen, thighs and buttocks.
• Strong cellulite.
• Vascular diseases of the legs.
• Recovery period after liposuction or plastic surgery.
The course of microcurrents treatment usually consists of 10 to 12 sessions. Cosmetic center Della Rossa offers the lowest price in Kiev.
Hello! Microcurrents improve the tone of muscles and skin, but after losing weight, there is not enough subcutaneous fat and nasolabial folds will not disappear anywhere. Skin resources at different ages and with different health conditions are different, so do not rely on recommendations on the Internet. To recommend a more suitable procedure for you, we need personal consultation of our specialists, in our salon the consultation is free.
Yes, microcurrent therapy is suitable for treating acne. Its application in this case normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Moreover, microcurrents accelerate the process of suctioning post-acne.