The beauty salon DellaRossa makes lovely ladies a spring offer from which you cannot refuse. Prices for Altera are reduced by one third. Do not miss your chance. One of the most popular and effective ways to eliminate wrinkles and general skin rejuvenation is rightly considered HIFU therapy.
HIFU SMAS lifting: indications and benefits
The abbreviation «smas»stands for «superficial muscular-aponeurotic system». By this term is meant the third layer of human skin. It is contained in the mimic muscles of the face and neck. After correct ultrasound action on this system, the contours of the face become clearer, the volume of the fat layer decreases, and the skin tightens and looks much more elastic and smooth.
The main signs of skin aging, and accordingly, indications for such therapy are:
• Gravitational changes, namely: the blurring of the face line, the lowering of the eyebrows, the appearance of folds under the chin.
• Small neck lines.
• Lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
• Bags under the eyes, permanent puffiness of the eyelids.
• Excessive dryness of the skin, associated with age-related changes: a lack of collagen and elastin.
The advantages of the procedure:
• Duration up to 45 minutes, depending on the number of age changes and the size of the impacted area.
• Qualitative results after a single exposure.
• Using an ultrasound image on a special screen, the doctor can examine the natural skin condition in detail and choose the optimal mode for the treatment.
• The epidermis is protected from mechanical and thermal damage.
• High level of safety of this technology, which is confirmed by the Food and Drug Administration in the USA.
• Absence of pain during therapy.
• Lack of long or painful rehabilitation.
• Increasing lifting effect within two to four months.
• A stable result within one to two years, depending on the natural condition of the skin.
Contraindications to hifu-lifting:
• Infectious diseases.
• Skin lesions.
• Malignant skin formation.
• Severe forms of acne.
• Pregnancy and lactation.